Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Backstory Material

Over the next few weeks I will be compiling and writing back story material for the novel. I intend to put up the first installments this weekend. This will be a two part process: 1) Information about the three Plaz (Orders) and the differences between them, their histories and how they came to be and 2) Brief biographies of the major characters, setting the stage to where they are at just when the novel opens. This will make the novel an even more interesting read because the reader will be better informed. This is essential moving forward in the series. The world of the Plaz Seschni is very complex, full of tangled webs of intrigue. Further, it isn't just a series of novels about vampires and their 'mortal' cohorts. There is a strong element of science fiction that I will assure you becomes more pronounced as the series goes on. More than that I will not volunteer here, just read the novels and you will see, dear reader, what I am talking about.

In other news, I have noticed that Google Books now has a link to my book My publisher, Tate Publishing, has made glimpses of several pages available as a teaser. I think that is a marvelous marketing tool. Google Books also allows for reviews, so those of you who have already read the novel, please go there and write a review. That will be deeply appreciated by yours truly.

Northern Arizona Book Festival is shaping up well. It is on May 19th in Flagstaff Arizona. Should be a very pleasant day. It will get me still more exposure which will be most helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment