Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Going Live on Amazon

So another milestone for the novel. It is, as of today, listed for pre-order on Amazon. This is a big step. A great point about Amazon is that they let you set up author's pages and I have done precisely that. The book has been available for pre-order on Barnes & Noble for a couple weeks now.

I am looking forward to attending the Northern Arizona Book Festival on May 19th. That will be my first foray into dealing with the public directly. It should be a good experience. I have no idea how many books I will sell there but the exposure makes it all worthwhile.

I have decided to set up an LLC. I will use it for my books and for my hypnotherapy practice once it gets rolling. I just finished my first 100 hours in courses and, with any luck at all, I will get my certificate at the end of the week. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment