Sunday, April 22, 2012

Some More Perspective

Well, this is proving to be quite the adventure. I am learning a lot about myself and about other people. I have been receiving feedback about the book, all of which I appreciate. All will be of use as I move forward on other projects in the future. I would be pushing the novel harder save that I am also going through my courses to learn to be a hypnotherapist. The initial courses will be done in early May. After that I will take a couple months to really concentrate on marketing the novel, at which point I will sign up for the course of study to become a clinical hypnotherapist. Right now I feel like I am juggling.

I am pleased with how things are going. I am looking forward to the first reviews. The first online retailer to be taking advance orders is Barnes and Noble. I know Amazon will be carrying it as well. I'm a first time author so I know it will take time. This book is my stepping stone, how I am starting on this career path. I am still amazed by some of this, other parts I had an idea of but this is all so very different than what I have done.

Now, back to the ever present task of marketing. Comparatively speaking, writing and dealings with editors and such is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment