Thursday, March 1, 2012

Final Layout Received

Today via e-mail I received the .PDF version of the final layout for my book from the publisher. They are giving me 30 days to get it back to them with corrections that I find. That is to say, find typos and such. After all, editing is over and I signed the content approval form. I know I will find a few items but I don't expect to find many. As for this task taking 30 days, that isn't happening. I may take 10 days but that would be it.

Yes, I will read it over several times as it does need to be right. No book ends up perfect but I know I can get it pretty close as far as wiping out typos. This one also has the back cover and a picture of me as well. Hopefully that won't scare off too many potential readers. This is a trade paperback so it costs more than a mass market paperback would, but it is printed on quality acid free paper so it is worth it.

Besides, it really is a GREAT story. At least I think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment