Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Proofreading of Final Layout Completed

Tonight I finished the proofreading of the final layout for my book. I found very few errors, and most of them were rather superficial. My book, if it is nothing else, will be very much grammatically correct and free of the jolts that I have seen in some books. I will be sending this PDF file back to them on Friday after I do a final check on the text. The physical proof has not yet arrived in the mail. The gentleman handling the layout work told me that some authors do better finding typos and such in the printed text and then making the change on the PDF. I'm sure for many that is very true. For me, since I published a newsletter for many years, and composed on the computer, I don't need the physical proof first. I only suggested a couple of cosmetic changes that they may decline and if they do that's OK. The others were typos, one was a missing word, so those I am sure they will take care of.

This weekend I will be concentrating on some course work for the hypnotherapy class I am taking. I have also been fleshing out the scenes for my third book. Overall I am pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment